Air Daddi, specifically formulated for walk-in coolers and warehouse fresh food solutions, is a larger version of proprietary food preserver, Moxiyo.
Warehouse fresh food solutions – Air Daddi is a larger version of Moxiyo. It has the same carbon dioxide (CO2) emitter capabilities to preserve perishable foods. By slowing the natural decaying process, the perishable food in walk-in coolers, warehouses and refrigerated storage units maintain better color, texture and smell.
Air Daddi is a revolutionary cost effective sustainable solution to preserving food freshness in the cold storage warehouse logistics industry. CO2 controls the effects of ethylene gas – the aging hormone released naturally in perishable foods by forming a protective gas layer around perishable fruits and vegetables.
Air Daddi has been shown to decrease costs of operating cold storage units by eliminating heat and enhancing chilling properties. Air Daddi evaporates moisture, condensation and humidity, thus assisting in the elimination of mold, wet ceilings and floors When Air Daddi is placed in walk-in coolers and cold storage food warehouses, test results show dramatic reductions in fuel and power usage. Because of the reduction in energy to control cooling, this translates to an increase in cost savings.
Air Daddi, by Moxiyo, key benefits:
Warehouse Fresh Food Solutions
- Keeps warehouse foods fresher longer
- Extends freshness during transportation from warehouse to grocery store and restaurants
- Foods look, smell, feel and taste better
- Foods experience less shrinkage, less spoilage
- Reduces compressor cycle rates
- Endothermic properties – absorbs heat, enhances chilling
- Fewer defrost cycles – savings on kilowatts/fuel
- Increases the lifespan of compressors/motors due to refrigeration
Condensation & Humidity Removal
- Evaporates moisture in the air on the walls & ceilings
- Maintains drier floors in refrigerated areas creating a safer workplace
- Reduces the transfer and cross-contamination of odors
- Absorbs heat and enhances chilling properties
- Reduces humidity and mold
- Biodegradable and recyclable
Walk-in coolers, warehouses and refrigerated storage facilities: Use 1 Air Daddi Unit for every 500 cubic feet