Moxiyo CO2 emitter keeps farm grown foods fresh, reduces spoilage, saves money.
Growers will realize the fresh savings that Moxiyo CO2 converter provides in keeping farm grown food fresh.
USDA and FDA approved, Moxiyo is a proprietary low cost packaging constituent that is perfect for the agro industry – farmers and greenhouses, to preserve post-harvest handling and storage of fruits and vegetables.
Throughout the cold storage food logistics chain – post-harvest to cold storage and distribution centers, Moxiyo preserves freshly picked fruits and vegetables utilizing CO2 technology packets.
CO2 is a safe inert gas that acts as a cloud barrier at the cell level for protecting produce against bacteria and ethylene gas – the naturally occurring ripening hormone found in plants, fruits and vegetables. Regardless of where farm fresh goods are in the food logistics chain, Moxiyo is a sustainable low cost grower’s solution to keeping foods fresh.
“If produce can be stored and transported with the benefit of Moxiyo from the moment it leaves the field until it arrives at our kitchen, we could deliver a fresher product to those who dine with us.
– (Robert Burdette, Culinery Arts Director, Salt Lake Community College)
From farm to table, Moxiyo benefits for growers:
- USDA and FDA approved
- Preserves post-harvest handling and storage
- Foods experience less shrinkage, less spoilage
- Enhances chilling to cool produce more quickly when placed into refrigerated unit
- Place Moxiyo packets directly into containers to maintain freshness from the field, during transportation and warehousing and into the stores.
- Great for urban gardens and greenhouses
- Perfect for legal marijuana growers and suppliers
- Biodegradable and recyclable