Air Daddi, by Moxiyo, greenhouse CO2 packets for greenhouse growing solutions.
Greenhouse CO2 packets for greenhouses, cannabis grow boxes and urban gardens. With the developments in hydroponics in recent years, the need for Carbon Dioxide (CO2) generation has drastically increased. Air Daddi, by Moxiyo, coverts oxygen to CO2 – plants breathe CO2 instead of oxygen.
The reason is that growers / horticulturists have realized that plants growing in a sealed greenhouse or indoor grow room will often deplete the available CO2 and stop growing.
Growing areas benefit from an ample supply of CO2 in the same way humans benefit from an oxygen-rich environment. CO2 emitters or generators are added to bring CO2 levels back into healthy ranges for plant growth.
Moxiyo’s Air Daddi greenhouse CO2 packets are perfect for commercial growers and greenhouses. Made in the USA, the larger Air Daddi dual-action technology offers growers a much more cost-effective sustainable solution to CO2 enrichment.
Because Moxiyo’s Air Daddi is all natural, it is easily absorbed in the air space. It will not create CO2 at a rate toxic to people. Depending on the size of the area, Air Daddi greenhouse CO2 packets are hung above the plant canopy – CO2 is heavier than air, for best absorption.
Air Daddi, by Moxiyo, greenhouse CO2 enrichment benefits also include:
- Air Daddi can accelerate CO2 in greenhouse environments
- Cost effective, sustainable, and safe (will not generate CO2 levels harmful to humans)
- Increase in plant yields such as cannabis, fruits and vegetables
- Elevated CO2 concentrations also increase optimal temperature for growth
- Earlier flowering and re-greening
- Reduced bud abortion in roses, and improved stem strength and flower size