Moxiyo CO2 emitters keep meat, seafood and poultry fresh and extends shelf life by slowing the decay process.
Moxiyo is a patented natural, non-toxic, food grade product, which absorbs oxygen and produces CO2, an inert gas known to have bacteriostatic properties, an inhibiter of bacteria growth.
The CO2 gas acts as a vapor barrier “wrapping” itself around food product which helps retard the growth of spoilage bacteria present on the surface of the meat. By slowing the natural decaying process, meat, seafood and poultry maintain better color, texture and smell. Consumer takeaway, satisfaction and repeat sales are increased.
Other benefits of Moxiyo use in the food-chain logistics industry:
- Extends the freshness from processing and shipping to the warehouse and in the store
- Extends refrigerated shelf life of meat, seafood and poultry
- Reduces the risk of cross contamination and related liability
- Improves the air quality inside refrigerated storage and display cases
- Offensive odors are reduced
- Fewer discards, markdowns and spoilage
Meat, Seafood & Poultry: Place 1 – 2gram Moxiyo packet inside each package. Use 1-2 gram packet for each pound of meat.
Meat Case: Place 1 Air Daddi unit inside the refrigerated open meat case. Use 1 Air Daddi unit for every linear 2 feet. Each unit will last for 60 days keeping meats fresh and reducing bacteria causing odors.